PLAYER'S CLUB RULES
- Terrible’s Gaming Players Club is a privilege granted to customers who abide by the policies of Terrible’s Gaming Players Club and its participants.
- Terrible’s Gaming Players Club membership is free and available to anyone 21 years of age or older with a valid photo ID.
- By participating in Terrible’s Gaming Players Club, members agree to accept all rules set forth by Terrible’s Gaming Players Club.
- Members are allowed one account only.
- Accounts and membership benefits are non-transferable and must be redeemed in person with valid photo ID.
- Members are responsible for promptly notifying Terrible’s Gaming of all name, address, or e-mail changes, in writing or in person.
- Some Terrible’s Gaming, Terrible’s, or JETT Gaming employees may be eligible for Terrible’s Gaming Players Club membership, but may not be eligible for all privileges.
- Inactivity after 13 months will result in membership becoming inactive and resulting in all values being brought down to zero.
- Members who receive pre-enrolled player cards with a generic name will not be eligible for free slot play promotions until their personal information is verified and updated in the system.
- Management is not liable for lost or stolen cards, or unauthorized use of cards.
- Players can only use one card at a time and may not use multiple cards in multiple machines.
- Slot players using a player rewards card other than their own will be subject to account revocation or cancellation.
- The Terrible’s Gaming Players Club card remains the property of Management and can be revoked at any time
- Terrible’s Gaming Players Club is used on all slot reel, video poker and keno machines.
- $1.00 of play/coin in = 1 point
- 1,000 points = $1.00 point play
- Points earned vary based on game type and machine.
- Terrible’s Gaming Players Club points are valid only for those who have them through valid play.
- Terrible’s Gaming Players Club members are solely responsible for obtaining proper gaming ratings by properly inserting their card into designated slot machines and verifying the machine has acknowledged the player by name
- Players earning 100 points on day of signup will be awarded $20 in free play. Free play is valid for 30 days from issue.
- An active Terrible’s Gaming Players Club card and a matching photo ID are required to redeem points, free play, and/or SuperSeries winnings. A photo ID may be requested at any time to verify membership.
- All applicable taxes relating to any club member receiving any awards is the sole responsibility of the member.
- Membership in Terrible’s Gaming Players Club is a privilege and may be refused, canceled or revoked at any time at the sole discretion of JETT Gaming or Terrible’s Gaming Players Club. Unredeemed points and/or free play shall be forfeited and eliminated upon cancellation or revocation of membership. Management reserves the right to change or cancel Rewards Club or its rules at any time without notice.
- Errors in points, free play or tabulations are void.
- Any disputes will be resolved at the sole discretion of Management.
- Management reserves the right to adjust balances due to machine or system malfunction, operator error, fraud or any other reason.
- Management reserves all rights not expressly described above.
- If any of the preceding rules are found to be invalid, all other rules shall remain in effect.